The DCD790B 20V MAX* XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Drill / Driver is lightweight and compact for working in tight spaces for long periods of time. High-speed transmission delivers 2 speed variations allowing users to choose the level of performance needed for various applications. Comfort grip adds balance and control.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Compact (7.2" front to back), lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission delivers two speed settings (0-600/0-2,000 RPM), improving speed and torque control across a range fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces; LED placement on tool foot eliminates chuck shadows
No Load Speed
# of Speed Settings
Power Tool Type
- DCD790 1/2" Drill/Driver
- Belt hook
- On-board bit holder