The DWP611PK 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's has a 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each application. Features precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes. LED light and clear plastic fixed base provide superior bit visibility.
- Amps 7.0Amps
- HP 1.25HP
- No Load Speed 16,000 - 27,000rpm
- Collet Diameter 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke 2''
- Depth Stop 5
- Base Dimension 4'' (standard),4 3/8'' x 5 3/4'' (plunge)''
- Spindle Lock 12 Position
- Tool Weight 4.1 (fixed) , 6.2 (plunge)lbs
- Shipping Weight 8lbs
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only)
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only)
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only)
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only)
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base)
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
4" (standard),4 3/8" x 5 3/4" (plunge) in
1 1/4 HP
No Load Speed
Power Tool Type
4.6 (fixed) , 6.2 (plunge) lbs